ELYON International is recruiting for Administrative Assistant / Program Assistants in the State of Iowa for ELYON’s customer, USDA.
The ELYON Program Assistants will be an integral part of the team to provide support for a variety of programs, projects and special tasks. Duties of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting staff with program documentation and administration, including but not limited to preparing and processing documents and correspondence, checking documents for accuracy and completeness, gathering information, reconciling payment documents, recording data, establishing and maintaining files, and transmitting information.
- Utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications and small office machines, to include agency specific software such as Pro Tracts, Toolkit and locally developed Excel databases to extract information needed to develop reports related to scheduling, program tracking, and balancing of funds committed and expended.
- Some interaction with the general public in an office setting.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Personable and easy to work with, Skillful in working with the general public
- Knowledgeable and experienced in utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Access
. •Knowledgeable and experienced in operating small office machines, such as calculators, fax machines, and copy machines. Knowledgeable and experienced in general office procedures, such as preparing reports, spreadsheets, and filing
Desired Education: Associates degree or equivalent desired but not required
Security Requirements: All employees will have to pass background and reference checks. A valid driver’s license and clean DMV record are required.
Cities Recruiting for:
Columbia, Chillicothe, Trenton, Keytesville, Shelbyville, Jackson, Poplar Bluff, Ozark,
To Apply: Submit your resume to HR@elyonintinternation